Does the Hyundai Santa Fe Have 3rd-Row Seating?
Humboldt shoppers searching for a new SUV often ask us, “Do all Hyundai Santa Fe models have 3rd row seating?” No, the 2020 Santa Fe isn’t available with 3rd row seating. It’s a spacious compact SUV, however, and comfortably seats five people. If you think a full-size or even a midsize SUV would be too much room for your family — and too costly for your budget — the Santa Fe is a great choice. Learn more about the Santa Fe interior dimensions and features below!
What Are the Hyundai Santa Fe Interior Dimensions?
The new Hyundai Santa Fe isn’t available with a third row, but that doesn’t stop its first and second rows from offering plenty of room. Below, you’ll find a quick overview of the Santa Fe’s cargo and passenger space measurements:
- Cargo Volume behind 1st row: 71.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume behind 2nd row: 35.9 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 110.7 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 41.2/39.2 inches
- Hiproom (1st/2nd row): 57.5/56.3 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd row): 44.1/40.9 inches
The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe also makes the most of its interior space. Each of the Santa Fe trims comes with rear 60/40 split-folding seats, so you can easily make room for larger, more awkward items in the cargo area.
What Interior Features Come with the Hyundai Santa Fe?
Whether you’re commuting to work in Lexington or taking a road-trip out-of-state, the Hyundai Santa Fe makes every ride more enjoyable. Most of the features listed below come standard on the Santa Fe:
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 2-way power lumbar passenger seat
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
- 7-inch display audio system
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- BlueLink® Telematics System, Connected Care, and Remote Package (SEL trim and above)
- Heated rear seats (Ultimate trim and above)
- Heated front seats (SEL trim and above)
Is There a Hyundai with 3rd Row Seating?
Despite its compact size, the Hyundai Palisade is a 3rd row SUV with seating for seven to eight people. If you need the extra room, you’ll surely appreciate its spacious dimensions:
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the Front Seats): 86.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the 2nd-Row Seats): 45.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the 3rd-Row Seats): 18 cubic feet
You’ll find many of the Hyundai Santa Fe features listed above inside the new Palisade, as well as 3rd row 60/40 split-folding seats with ingress/egress handles and one-touch 2nd row seat-slide for 3rd row access.
Learn More About the Santa Fe at Allen Samuels Hyundai!
Whether you’re searching for Hyundai SUV models with 3rd row seating or seating for five people, you’ll find the right family vehicle at Allen Samuels Hyundai near Dyersburg! Contact us to learn more about the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe reviews, and take advantage of opportunities to save on a new Hyundai SUV.
More from Allen Samuels Hyundai
With an affordable starting price of $23,700 MSRP* along with six unique configurations to choose from, it’s no wonder why the 2021 Hyundai Tucson reviews have been glowing. Praising the lineup’s powerful 161-hp 2.0L four-cylinder engine and EPA-estimated 23 mpg city / 28 mpg highway performance on Humboldt roads, this Hyundai SUV will keep…
When it’s time to pick out the right SUV for you on Humboldt roads, the 2021 Hyundai Konacolors seal the deal on this already impressive Hyundai. With several modern hues to sport on the exterior and interior of this dynamic Hyundai SUV, there’s sure to be a color combination that matches your style. Explore…
Along with its stunning efficiency and versatility, the 2021 Hyundai Palisade colors enable you to enjoy this popular SUV in a design you’ll love on Jackson roads. With seven unique exterior colors to choose from along with a range of interior accents to sport across its four trim levels, find your next ride that…